our studio is re-opening… slowly!
Yin Yoga and Tai Chi classes are now being offered at Sadhana Center in Hudson! We also continue to offer daily live Zoom yoga classes to help keep our community stay connected.
In-Studio Classes: Pre-registration online required; no walk-ins at this time. Sign up via the schedule below, or by using the MindBody app on your smart phone. Regular class prices apply.
Accessibility Information: Our studio is a third floor walk-up; there is no elevator. Please see class descriptions for specific accessibility information.
Here is what coming to the studio will look like:
- Masks will be required to be worn over face and nose. We like this mask designed by singers that provides more space around the mouth
- Bring your own mats and props
- Sign up required online beforehand; no walk-ins please
- Wait on the stairs until the lobby is clear; only one person in the lobby at a time
- Answer health and travel questions related to Covid-19
- Get a no-contact temperature screening
- Go to a designated space in the studio
- Please be patient with the process
Zoom Classes: Sign up here or by using the MindBody app at least 1 hour before class, and you’ll receive a confirmation email with a Zoom link, a password, and instructions for joining the class. Single Class: $10; 12 Class Card: $108, also available for purchase by using the button below.
You can also use your regular, monthly or yearly membership cards for Zoom classes. Your co-participation will also help Sadhana maintain our footing during the pandemic.
Having trouble signing up/signing in? If you are running into issues loading the Consumer Cart in your browser, your browser settings might be causing the issue.
Cookies (including 3rd party cookies) are required in order to use our registration system. If your browser is set to not accept cookies, please follow the steps listed here to change the settings, and try your purchase again.
You may also need to disable pop-up blockers.